Wednesday 3 October 2012

Blurred.

How do friends break up? How do you know if everything between the two of you is already over? Will there ever be a closure, or just the mutual understanding that the special connection you once had has already faded? And, finally, how hard is it to move on from years of friendship, sharing, openness, understanding, and trust?

Trust. They said trusting means knowing that the person can hurt you, yet believing that he/she won’t. 
Yes, I gave my complete trust, and, now, my heart’s shattered into pieces.
How should one feel when, all of a sudden, everything changed with no apparent reason? Confused? Frustrated? Hurt? Somehow, I felt all three, and probably more. 
I felt helpless for wanting to fix something which requires more than a one-man effort. 
I felt sad for the lost years. 
I felt hurt realizing that I’m no longer “special” enough to deserve the attention and answers I once had the privilege to receive. 
And, more than anything, I felt so low that I even have to ask myself, “What’s wrong with me?” 

Right now, I’m so full of emotions that I can no longer understand what I really feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.