Sunday 13 May 2012

Happy mother's day!

More than the default thank you's, I would also like to thank you for being more than just a mother to us. You're also:

1. A great shopping buddy -- no one knows our size more than you do (even us!).
2. An effective spokesperson -- whenever we want to ask Papa to buy us something.
3. A frightening alarm clock -- your reverse psychology line, "Sige matulog ka nalang, wag ka na pumasok!" always wakes me up and makes me take a bath immediately.
4. A patient teacher -- for doing our assignments and projects when we were too sleepy to finish them.
5. A fun kwentuhan buddy -- though sometimes, when you're really sleepy, you can't help but fall asleep even when I'm still talking. Hahaha.

Hope you enjoyed our celebration today! I'm sure you like my gift because you chose that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.