Saturday 19 May 2012

Late-night thoughts

Sometimes, I wish we could control where our minds wander. Or, when it should go blank. If we could only do that, then I'm probably asleep by now.
I hate the fact that it's so hard to sleep because my mind can't even take a break. It's so busy wondering why things are happening as they are, and why people act the way they do - why do they judge you? It keeps on wondering how you're doing and why you can't even find the time to reply to my message, but can like other people's posts (sometimes, Facebook's real-time feature is a disadvantage). It keeps on wondering what the future holds for me - will I graduate on time? Will I be able to get the job I desire? 

Very random things. Things that I even have no control over. How I wish I could stop my mind from thinking those stuff because they just make my head (and heart) ache. Enough, please. :-|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.